Q. Whom does Crossroads for Florida Kids help?

A. We help children in foster care by providing pro bono attorneys to serve as advocates for them.

Q. How do I contact Crossroads

A. Most often judges refer children to Crossroads for representation, but referrals sometimes come from other people. Contact us for more information about the referral process.

Q. How do the Crossroads for Florida Kids attorneys….?

A. Currently, Crossroads For Florida Kids only provides attorneys for children in care in Hillsborough County, Florida.

Q. How do I receive training so that….?

A. Go to the Contact page and leave us a message.