- Lawyer Nicole Soto on Working with Crossroads July 20, 2015
- Crossroads for Florida Kids, Inc. Receives Grant May 20, 2015
- Rosemary Armstrong Honored as Community Hero March 4, 2015
- Fighting for benefits before independence February 8, 2015
- ‘Re-Moved’: Short film gives glimpse into life of foster children January 26, 2015
What We Do…
Crossroads For Florida Kids’ attorneys provide needed advocacy for vulnerable children in Hillsborough County, Florida. We represent children and young adults in foster care in dependency court and in the community. We also provide civil representation for children and young adults, both those in foster care and those who are not, in their delinquency and criminal court proceedings.
There are no upcoming events.