Crossroads partners with Florida’s Children First, Inc. :
Florida’s Children First, Inc. is a statewide organization advocating on behalf of children in foster care. Stakeholders in the foster care system should visit its website, www.floridaschildrenfirst.org, to obtain valuable information. Florida’s Children First has also created an important new website, www.FloridaDependencyLaw.org, which serves as an online community for all Florida lawyers and judges involved in delinquency and dependency. It provides resources and communication tools to assist pro bono attorneys in representing their young clients.
- http://centerforchildwelfare.fmhi.usf.edu – USF Center for Child Welfare
- www.jaxccr.org – Center for Children’s Rights in Jacksonville, Florida.
Training Video Pages on this Site:
- Raising the Bar for Dependency Attorneys Representing Florida Youth
- Kids in Foster Care: Rights Remedies and Relationships
- QIC-ChildRep Best Practices Model Training
- Representing Teens in Foster Care
- One Lawyer One Life
- Important Topics for Pro Bono Children’s Attorneys
- Delinquency Training For Pro Bono Attorneys
- Dependency Training for Children’s Attorneys